Connecting Google Scholar to the library enables more direct access to our resources and bypasses paywalls.
1. Log into your Google account and navigate to scholar.google.com.
2. Click the three horizontal lines in the top to open "options"
3. Select "Settings"
4. Select "Library Links"
5. Search for UMKC in the search bar, and select University of Missouri at Kansas City (UMKC) Full Text
6. Click "Save"
7. Type in your search terms into Google Scholar.
8. Select the UMKC Libraries link in your search results to view the Full Text of a resource.